Saturday, January 26, 2008

No Fried Chicken for Lunch at BET


OK, I tend to have these mental brain farts where I have nothing to blog about.

*Farts*

I just had one.

I'm all good now.

A question I have been asked a lot this week is "What is it like working for BET?"

I started my first week as a web producer for BET.com and besides from the usual headaches that come with any new job, it wasn't as bad as I thought.

No, my co-workers are running around the office, jiggling their ass, singing the lyrics to Lil' Boosie's new song.

(B-O-O-S-I....sorry, got carried away)

All the stereotypes that people have in their heads about black folks and the network and general aren't true.

It's like any other office environment that I have been in.

(At least where my office is at...)

And instead of watching BET, the TVs were on CNN.

So, take that.

0 comments: