Thursday, January 10, 2008

An Update on Underwear Gate '08


An update on Underwear Gate 2008:

After cursing to myself and reflecting on the good times that I had with my boxers, I hit the web in search of new boxers.

I'm as bougie as they come, so I had to settle for a collection of Banana Republic and Abercrombie and Fitch.

Not that I'm too good for Hanes either - Target had four packs for $4.99.

As for the manager of the store, he finally returned my phone call this evening.

Since he caught me in the middle of a nap, I probably wasn't as mean as I should have been.

The guy sounded apologetic, but when I told him I wanted $250 for my pain and nakedness, he said he would have to check with his boss and get back to me by Monday.

My next phone call is to Al Sharpton.

I won't stand for this injustice.

0 comments: